I've installed it via the trisquel dvd, booting from cd on normal installation not live, formated the discs and "created 2 partitions 3 (see the image) hanks for the

Tthanks for the link on the askubuntu as I mentioned completly new on this, I did copy the code on terminal /root

and I get:

Object /org/freedesktop/UDisks2/block_devices/sda1 is not an encrypted device.

What I see is that the OS is in the swap partition and the other 2 partition I've created one for OS (perhaps did it wrong) and other for working

MAgic Banana on the configuration of mouse and touchpad dont see