If I put a non trisquel question or link in trisquel users, it is because I have no expectation my post will be read if posted in the troll hole. Make a subject named non trisquel, free software and hardware related posts. If it shows that it will not be active, users again will start posting non trisquel questions in trisquel users. About banning I do not know if this is technically possible. If two moderators decide to ban or delete an account or post, they can do so. A user subject to the ban or deletion should be granted a right to complain to a third moderator.