So you think purposely designing restrictions is the same thing as them being an unintentional result? Or You think that using 3rd party software to to illegally hack around drm restrictions with alot of hassle, is the same as simply installing non free software (such as new kernel) with no hassle? Thats very interesting.... I think you're reaching...

And no, Supertramp83 wants to call me a liar about him using non free video drivers, but he already admitted that he uses debian, and I'm not psychic and I was not taking a wild guess when I said he did. This information came from the horses mouth. Same for Calinou, who admitted on these very forums that he uses non free video drivers on his debian. If you don't want to believe these things are true, even when they admit them themselves in public. Then you have bigger issues with yourself.