I hope your wrong about bill gates being a eugenicist, but regardless, he is still a complete idiot when it comes to his operating system and the various policies he puts into it.

And on those grounds he must be opposed.

windows 10 is like apple without any security.

which begs the question... why do people still use that crap.

by the way grimlok, where did you find out he was a eugenicist?

I am curious... I would love to know where you found that out and what is a eugenicist.

IF he is bad though like you say which is a strong possiblity, then let him be repayed according to his works...

(Flames of fury)