Hi,
As it's my first post, I present me here:
I'm a new (happy) french trisquel user with both X200 and T400 LibreBoot.
I'm kowing GNU/linux since mid-90' with slackware and just before 1.0 kernel version.
I'm always use GNU/linux since.
My friend and me are both a LibreBoot buy from GlugGlug (X200 6 months ago) and a T400 from MiniFree (1 month ago)
For X200: none problem today!
I'd make a mistake with libreboot and I'd do send it for re-flash.
During all service, I've had a return by Francis.
Now, I find it very fast but I'm not use X very much and my recent comparison is a Lemote YeeLoong (mips64el) ;-)
For T400: no display grub menu but after all it's ok!
For so, we can recommend MiniFree for those who want a libre computer when they don't or can't do themselves. Yes, we can pay more for help those who spend time and money for a world with free hardware! And we have don't choice enough! :-(
Happy hacking to you!