Anyway ISSE is not really working on PlayOnLinux because there is always a bug when you try to load a file and this is not a question a format. I have to use .wav ones.

I will probably have to try other types of windows emulations with playonlinux.

I had to downgrade Audacity because the ppa version was sometimes crashing and I had to do an xkill command, then, impossible to restart audacity again.

I liked this project because it was based on the idea to separate sounds under a spectogram view.
ManyEars is not this kind of thing.

Audacity is not exactly working on this. They have added new functionalities when your're on the spectrogram view but not this one.