"Keyboard shortcuts. Trisquel 7 out-of-the-box lacks the most elementary shortcuts: Undo (Ctrl+Z), Redo (Ctrl+Y), Cut (Ctrl+X), Copy (Ctrl+C), Paste (Ctrl+V), Find (Ctrl+F), etc... I know that techies such as myself can create this shortcuts in the Control Panel, but i) is it necessary to make us pass through that pain without a reason?, and ii) that makes inviable recommending Trisquel to other users, because of knowing that they are going to experience recoil from the start."

I have to take that back, I just found it was a keyboard malfunction on my part.