"The alternative would be to start a blacklist of people and
companies not to accept money from... that way looks really grim to
me."

If the interest of said company is clearly contrary to the actual goal of your charity organization, it may not be a bad idea to blacklist them. On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with taking money from third parties that support you for a good and obvious reason.

I see the problem though; the loss of money would be huge. I don't know how to make up for this, so maybe the ideal behaviour is just not realistic at the moment.
Besides it's a good thing that the fsf is listing the patrons in public.
It would be very well visible if they'd be influenced too much, so they really can't let that happen. Maybe good enough.