Now my problem is, I have no idea how to use it /:

I think I have to copy it to a text editor and save it (no idea wich extention) and then run it from a terminal. If someone has the time to help me to use it I would be really greatful.
Hi,

Hope I can help with this one. You can save it with any extension, but then you need to change the permissions of the file so that you can execute it. I think you can do it with a graphical interface with a right click, properties, and if I remember well, there should be a permission tab.

Otherwise, in the terminal, type `chmod +x <path_to_file>`.

You might want to consider using pass, which is more secure and probably is in the password manager. The ArchLinux wiki describes how to use it.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pass

Pass is under GPLV2+.

--
Khoi