Hi

I'd like to do some encryped dvd back up and someone on the french trisquel forum suggested me this page :
http://www.niemueller.de/software/scripts/cryptodvd/

You can download the script here
http://www.niemueller.de/software/scripts/cryptodvd/gencryptodvd-0.2.sh.gz

#  This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
#  it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
#  the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
#  (at your option) any later version.

But I'm wondering if this could work and how

It needs bash, sed, awk (we have original-awk), mkisofs (we have xorriso which is a ISO-9660 nanipulation tool) and wodim

Where should I put gencryptodvd-0.2.sh ?
Do I have to put it in /root/bin ?

The script has to be run as root.

What is the command to run it ?

If anyone have a easier solution, it would be nice as well, but Luks encryption can be found on any linux distro.

Thank you in advance for your help.