There are people who vote -1 too, and if there is a +1 and a -1 that then becomes 0 and there is no record that somebody voted. My earlier call for a vote had this in mind. If I received a +7 despite the fact that there are those voting -1, then that was an adequate basis for my working to shut this down.

In this case, I want to make it crystal clear that I am voting for this thread to end. It is a little silly, since I've called for this from the beginning so everybody knows that this is my advice. Still I thought CalmStorm put things well, and I wanted to show specifically that I am in agreement. Are you??

This is my last post in this thread. Attack if you want, I won't defend. I won't even read it!