What a bunch of crap. I agree with onpon4´s points, and that the rest is nonsense. She "endorses" free software, she maintains THE fully-free BIOS replacement in the world, and she sends to the hell to the pioneers of the free software movement, the ones that we should be thank of. I have better things to do other than badmouthing important free software projects.

Many - a lot of - FSF followers are fanatical, to the point of extremism.

What is "extremist"? Having a Libreboot computer with Trisquel or Parabola? Leah´s overreacting, but seems that no one cares.