I'm sorry to see yet another ThinkPenguin minion trying to convince people that it's "FUD" what others and I have proved with facts.

FYI, Parabola (the only free distro installed on EOMA68-20 computers) had to update their article about EOMA68 because the original article was propagating the false claim that it's "libre hardware".

https://lists.parabola.nu/pipermail/dev/2016-August/thread.html#4341
https://www.parabola.nu/news/new-ryf-seeking-hardware-crowdfunding-project-with-parabola-pre-installed/

And RMS also agreed with me that's it's not "libre hardware" (free-design hardware).

On 29.08.2016 23:52, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Please stop attacking them publicly, for the next week or two.  You
> are right, but attacking them harshly hurts the community.  I think I
> can get them straightened out on these issues in a gentler way,
> and that will result in a better outcome for the community.

If EOMA68-A20 computer will be released as free-design hardware sooner rather than later, it's thanks to activists (including me) that have warned people about the false claims and demanded a deadline for the release.

The EOMA68 crowdfunding campaign hasn't offer and still doesn't offer any deadline for the release of free PCB files:

"The only exception to this rule to release everything in advance is the PCB CAD files for the Computer Card. We’re planning to release the PCB CAD files for the Computer card once sufficient units are hit that ensures any third party manufacturing runs will not undermine the project’s development or stability." -- https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68/micro-desktop

And the campaign text still falsely claims that EOMA68 "has been a Libre Hardware and Software project right from the beginning".

And when the EOMA68-A20 PCB source files will be released under a free license, the free software community will have to reimplement it in a free CAD software, because the board was designed in proprietary CAD software and can be modified only in its proprietary format.

Unlike EOMA68, Olimex provide free PCB source files developed with a free CAD software (KiCAD) for the boards they market as "open hardware" (free-design hardware).