I use orca for speech feedback. maybe the brltty daemon should be included for those with refreshable displays. Since Trisquel 8 is not using GNOME, we need an alternative screen magnifier; compiz e-zoom plugin, maybe? I don't know what we want to do for an accessible login greeter, since the accessibility option for screen reader, in Ubuntu-Mate's version of lightdm is unreliable. How does Debian make this work? Trisquel 7 has the Unity greeter, which is accessible, but I'm not sure we want to drag in all those unity dependencies, just for the dm.