You are joking right?
Are you not spanish? I'll wait for the confirmation or negation.
Apparently you are the type of person that only sees what you want to see...
I don't have to give you another dicctionary let's only use your reference. In the same page that you gave, a little more above: ->"a. To expose or make liable to danger, suspicion, or disrepute: a secret mission that was compromised and had to be abandoned."
Why such an hurry to judge? Clam down, maybe the other have some point!
Admit: you are jealous of my English, it's a fact. Maybe I'll explain you why!
cheers