Hello friends,

I've recently been aware of Trisquel from GNU free distributions list. Thumbs up for your high aim and efforts. I've not yet tried Trisquel (waiting for Flidas) but been reading around here in this forum and elsewhere.

I'd like to contribute a few suggestions (maybe some controversial ones too) re pushing Trisquel to masses, but I guess that can be deferred till at least I try Flidas out and get a bit more fluent in its intricacies.

The things in my mind at the moment revolves mainly around these topics:
1. Upstream distro selection (Ubuntu vs Debian)
2. Personality decisions (presentation vs infrastructure focus)
3. Some DFSG compatibility discussions (can be controversial)
And maybe some other topics as they occur.

Currently just peeking around and waiting for Flidas to roll out. So far so good. :)

Kudos to everyone involved.