You are making a very easy distinction complex. Debian in its current form is not libre. It is Debian that would need to make changes to meet that standard, stop hosting non-free and contrib, remove recommendations and instructions on how to enable them, etc... You are advocating for FSF to change, however, in order for libre software that respects the freedoms of the user it is software that needs to change in order for FSF designation. You see the standards are there to protect you the user, not the developer or the company etc...

If you disagree with FSF then use any distro you like....perhaps you are an advocate of opensource and not Libre, there is a clear difference between the two and opensource does not equate libre.

I revert back to my original thoughts in my first reply.