Ugh--holy vision issues, Batman, I meant to reply to your post, CalmStorm, not upvote or downvote it. Since I can't just retract an oopsie, let's go with an upvote.

Anywho, Nickman, you can just take these fine people's advice about creating live USB sticks to check out TAILS and live USB sticks in general, but for the lurkers and just in case you do have sensitive information, it is safest to use the TAILS installer.

It should be in the reps for Flidas, but assuming that you are running Belenos, here are the instructions:

https://tails.boum.org/install/linux/index.en.html