Hello Trisquel happy users,

I’m looking for a new desktop computer for a couple of friends who don’t need much. They were happy with their old Pentium 4 but it’s time for a change. They’re need to be able to view their pictures (new camera, so very heavy pictures) comfortably, and perhaps crop them with Gthumb, but nothing much.

They don’t want to spend much on their computer. So far, I’ve found a few ideas:

* ASRock D1800B-ITX Mini-ITX + Processor Intel Celeron J1800

* Gigabyte GA-H81M-S2H / Gigabyte GA-H81M-D2V + processor Celeron G1840 (2.8 GHz) or Intel Pentium G3240 (3.1 GHz)

Do you know if those mobos work out of the box?
What’s you opinion/experience of this hardware.