I installed from the live image dated 10-April, having played with the January release for a while. I'm glad to see icedove, synaptic, pidgin, add/remove apps, and a few other things now included. I know that Orca screen reader bothers some, but I like it. I did update orca to the next version; hopefully, there'll be fewer hangs, especially when using the browser. One problem: I still cannot get my Think Penguin usb wifi dongle to work, though the system can detect it. An excerpt from the output of lsusb is below.

Any suggestions?

-Dave  H.

dave@bigguy:~$ cd Desktop/
dave@bigguy:~/Desktop$ lsusb
Bus 002 Device 003: ID 0cf3:9271 Qualcomm Atheros Communications AR9271 802.11n