The OMB user forum still seems to be down. One thing I don't understand is why they are still paying money for SSL certs instead of using Let's Encrypt certs. I've emailed them and mentioned it on the forum a few times over the last couple of years, but every year it is listed as one of the costs they are fundraising for.

Also, how do they end up paying 120 Euro for one domain name?!? I pay the equivalent of about 12 Euro a year for Disintermedia.net.nz. Are they not running their own DNS server for their subdomains?