Thanks uboot! Much appreciated :)

This is depressing. The information is scarce and confusing.
Tell me about it... It's hard, but just don't stop ;)
We can have the best free hardware available around very soon.
Some features are limited for now, but it's minor enough, to me.

This GRUB error seems to be about the path to the GRUB folder ("set prefix (path to the grub folder)").

In order to boot successfully, the root, prefix, linux and initrd variables must be correct. The user must verify the paths and names of these items. If they are incorrect, use the commands below to find and fix them. GRUB 2 variable settings can be viewed with the set command.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Grub2/Troubleshooting

Are you able to reach the GRUB menu, or do you reach only GRUB rescue? If not, there's something about the "normal" module to load with insmod that should work.

As for me, I'm trying to understand QEMU (aqemu failed from the repo).
I'll probably have to input something like this "-bios build/coreboot.rom -serial stdio -cdrom operatingsystem.iso hdd.qcow2" to run both Coreboot and the OS.