SeaBIOS still doesn't show all my disks, and doesn't boot the newest install either.

Internal VGA only displays SeaBIOS (it takes longer), but it ends up not booting. It makes it harder to reflash: I must switch the CPU, get back to 4 cores where I can use internal VGA only if needed (my external GPU is over the rom chip slot).

I've rebuilt a rom with "Run VGA Option ROMs" enabled.
It's supposed to retreive VGA data from the external GPU for Coreboot to use it.I'll flash tomorrow. Maybe I'll add GRUB chainloaded, just to have one more option to troubleshoot with.

Before that, I'll try to fetch SeaBIOS log from the LiveCD.