Thank you Adfeno.
a. is not an option (as a figure of speech), as I really need this job. Terrible salary, not very interesting, but considering my limited skills and my family situation. I'd rather loose some of the freedom related to the use of Nvivo than to become a destitute man again :-) b. to my knowledge, I may be wrong of course, there isn't any free software like Nvivo. At least not the softwares you mentioned. Thank you for your help though. c. your help would be much appreciated. So ware I couldn't make Virtualbox or KVM working on my box as I mentioned previously.