I'm an OpenMailBox user, and I really hope that they get themselves together. I recommended OpenMailBox to a friend of mine a month or so ago, and that's when I found out that registration was closed. It's sad to see that not much progress has been made; this should be investigated for sure.

The amount of money from fundraising hasn't changed a bit in a long time; every time I go to their home page, the bar is in the same spot that it's always in. It makes me wonder if they're just not getting any donors or something more is going on.