SuperTramp83 I watched a tutorial that had a very long cli - I think it included the computer name (very long), then something and the user name (again very long) where the prompt had to wrap around and down to the next line when the command, Arguments and Options were typed...

From that I thought my laptop may ship with a computer name like Libiquity or "TaurinusX200" and my full name as a user, and there I am with the task of cleaning that messy prompt before doing anything on my new machine.

Thanks for the resources I am off to read them now, cheers.