I think I'm in love.

Their project goals and social contract seems wonderful to me on all points. It looks like a worthwhile free software project and a unique approach: Arch LTS Stability + Debian Patches + "-libre" + init choice.

I've never used Arch or pacman before so I'll have to read up (I've been a "Debian-based" guy since the Libranet days.). I ordered Parabola on the LibreTea so I need to get used to Arch anyway, I guess.

I did notice that nobody was seeding the torrent so I had to spend most of the night downloading it. I'll have to begin seeding myself.

This looks promising.