I would, except I would want to put hyperbola on first, and then switch to parabola... and only if parabola has a way to remove the dumb dependencies on systemd.

I just really hate the idea of hostile people controlling whats on my computer even if it is libre.

I want software that I can trust that doesn't force its way onto me. When I don't need it.

There is no good excuse to make systemd required for things that clearly don't need it. In such a way that if you try to remove systemd, it removes everything else... ;/