Hi Magic Banana, I need help.
Trisquel installation reported: "This computer currently has no detected operating system. What would you like to do?"

Then 3 options, so I backed out of the install procedure fearing I would damage the Win7 OS.

***I'm on another internet search for help with Win7 backup errors***
My attempts to backup my Win7 computer failed (error code: 0x8007007b) 3x I tried different solutions. I wanted to have a backup so I could install Trisquel - I thought the backup needs to be done and would be safe enough, even though I wanted to wait for the arrival of my Trisquel Laptop.

I Spent another frustrating day on failed attempts...

I wish my Trisquel laptop was here already :(