>I don't think that we should call garbage a program that is recommended a lot by a lot of people, projects and even big companies like Canonical and Red Hat.

I said **in my experience** is garbage and I'll repeat it: in my experience with it it was garbage, it helped 0, their answer to my mail helped 0 and had 0 helpful pointers.

As to the 'recommended by a lot of people and Canonical bla bla' that makes no sense, my experience told me it was not helpful. A lot of people recommend KDE but again in my experience KDE is garbage. :)

>But I have no idea how to use it.

Pretty sure there are instructions somewhere on the page I linked. If not, and if OP thinks he might follow the advice in case the other one fails, I'll be happy to provide you a guide.