The links wanted to install something automatically and the other wanted to redirect, I halted it to search for verbose details and found:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/
Themes, hmm interesting, but I'm confused how this would help me with altering the computers' graphics settings unless, for example: I chose Win7 theme clicked on the setting for graphics and altered my settings from there.

But why do that, when there must be a way to accomplish the same from the CLI? Thanks for sharing I will archive it for consideration, there is sooo much I need to learn and explore.