Stylish changes the CSS of Web pages. I use https://userstyles.org/styles/145541/total-black-global-dark-theme for a black background. I gave you that link because you were talking about changing the "colors" for the "browser":

please share the how to change the colors/brightness for browser

You are now talking about "altering the computers' graphics settings"... what is not more precise. Maybe you want to change the brightness of the screen from "Brightness & Lock" in the "System Settings", or the theme for the graphical widgets from "GNOME Tweak Tool" (in the "System Settings" as well), or install "redshift" (from Trisquel's repository) to adjust the temperature of your screen: http://jonls.dk/redshift/