https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/toxicity "an extremely harsh, malicious, or harmful quality"

You describe your own language as harsh. It also is harmful and malicious.

It is harmful to make use insipid or irrelevant comments as a distraction. You make many statements that are accurate or subjectively reasonable but do not form a complete argument. Because of this, others do not accept your conclusion. You deflect by accusing them of misunderstanding the individual statements, when the problem is that the statements do not form a logical progression toward proving your claim. You ignore everything in their response about which you can’t make additional tangentially related statements to avoid moving toward a conclusion. This is why these conversations go in circles.

It is malicious to use the pretense of making an argument to berate others. Your use of a debate tactic that avoids progress toward a conclusion indicates that you are uninterested in persuading anyone to agree with you. Instead, it seems that each statement you make is an attempt to justify the subsequent insult by first demonstrating that you are articulate and presenting an irrelevant but superficially reasonable statement. Your defensiveness over virtually everything said to you, plus the fact that you are still so hung up on the password generation thread that you brought it up weeks later in an unrelated discussion, makes it painfully obvious that you are driven by insecurity rather than logic.

You can disagree with my assessment, but I used the word “toxicity” correctly. I regret participating in this and will be checking out now. However, I want to acknowledge one thing you are absolutely right about, which is that distributing your project as free software is a meaningful contribution. I do respect you for that.