I made it a little better.

Since the Trisquel theme clashes with Guix apps' Adwaita, I changed everything to Adwaita.

Since Adwaita icons and panel color clashes with the default wallpaper, I changed the wallpaper to the Trisquel 6 wallpaper.

Since a thick, solid panel is ugly, I resized it from 44 pixels to 30 pixels. I would have kept the same thickness and made it transparent, but changing the transparency leaves patches of solid black underneath applets, and https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/43673/how-to-make-the-gnome-panels-in-ubuntu-totally-transparent/ could not help me fix it.

I still don't think it's as nice as Trisquel's defaults, though, and Qt apps are stil ugly.