That's because you have a preference for power. I have a preference for low price and low energy usage. That's fine; we have different preferences.

The problem with comparing EOMA68-based computers to your hacked Macbook, however, is that your hacked Macbook isn't new. No more of those will ever be made. So for those who can't get their hands on one, that just isn't a solution. The Libre Tea computer card, however, is. Raptor's POWER-based systems are, too, but the problem is most people can't afford what it costs. They can, however, afford the much cheaper EOMA68-based computers.