A minor correction also: The practice of distributing any JavaScript
requires a license notice as described by the license text.

For example, in the case of Modified BSD License (3-clause BSD), "MIT
License" (Expat License or sometimes X11 License), the license text
itself says one has to use the full license text as its notice.

I have made a quick comparison on the length of the license notices (not
the topmost part, which is the copyright notice) and so far the latest
versions of {AGP,GP,FD}L are better both in terms of license notice and
in terms of end-user protection.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com