if we Solved a lot of problems,
if we coding for Thousand hours,
 if we build good free Distro,
 There's some much we can free.
. . . . These were just wishes and dreams For small people in this great universe
This was the start,
 But we stop dreaming and wishing. and start coding,
 To achieve our dreams ,
 The ideas started flowing, Like the waters of the river.
we made uruk project,
 and build Uruk GNU/Linux 1.0,
 It was unuxpectable big success .
Been a long time for this event,
We grew up, and the project grew up with us.
At this time we worked a lot, and we made great changes.
The big change came today,
 yes today,
 it's Uruk GNU/Linux code name 2.0 "lugalbanda" ,
 We use "lugalbanda" as a code name for this release,
lugalbanda is a character found in Sumerian mythology and literature in ancient Iraqi history .
it's came with many changes like :
1- Build new repository for Uruk GNU/Linux 2.0
2- linux-libre 4.9.66 lts
3- gcc 7
4- mate 1.12.1
5- Abrowser 57
6- New welcome screen
7- replace MDM with LightDM as a default DM
8- New control center
9- Guix Installer
10- New customization with new themes,cursor and wallpapers.
11- Came with many useful apps as default like:
thunderbird, deluge, ffmulticonverter, vlc, libreoffice, rose crypt, uruk cleaner, AIA, diskman indicator, lightdm setting, gimp, upms, . . . and more.
download it:
https://urukproject.org/dist/index.html
if you have any Bug or Issues:
https://urukproject.org//bt/login_page.php
if you have any suggestions or missing packages, you can send it via mailing list.

have fun and be free
ali miracle