I'm sorry.  To be honest, I just don't remember too well what happened.
All I remember is that something bad happened.

I don't keep good records of my changes in opinion, and don't know how,
so understanding and stabilizing my thoughts is difficult for me.

Tracking and merging all these changes in opinion and perception, and
making sure they work, is not practical.  When a process of evaluating
something ends, I don't remember the details of it because that
information is too much to remember and hard to recall on demand with
complete accuracy.  To avoid all this overhead, everything is shortened
to "good, accept", "bad, reject", "not sure, reject in practice", or
"not sure, accept in practice".

Could you suggest to me a system I could use to track and understand my
own thought processes?