I want to say that I very much 100% agree with SuperTramp83.

I'm not happy at all with what Tiberiu and Technoethical has tried to do to this thread. Successfully, it seems.

I sincerely hope that people do not believe their statements about me. It's clear that it is in his best interest to trash me as much as possible, hence his efforts in this thread. It's ironic that he once accused me of anti-competitive practises, when it's clear in this thread that he is engaging in FUD tactics.

He even recruited someone to work along with him.