https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/hd-scania-systems-free-software-enterprising
Do you remember I have earlier announced the similar idea?
This binaries-free movement is also to stronger certify you are using free software, executives i.e. runtimes are in the sources, manuals and docs are in the sources, and every of these sources are browsable and auditable in my upcoming servers, both Git and packages repo, and you are free to exchange between RPM sources and Git files. Note, Gentoo is accepting any forms of sources, that is just leaving Gentoo not successful, therefore I hereby need to instead unify and uniform my own system into RPM sources.