As others commented: we have GuixSD (the system distribution that uses
GNU Guix as default package manager).

Personally I see Guix's source archives as way better than SRPM and that
like, precisely because it keeps the source files inside a simple
.tar.gz (or whichever similar thing I forgot) thus allowing most
archivers to see the content already.

Also, for enterprise usage I would recommend any free/libre system
distribution combined with Guix package manager, specially because the
enterprise can overcome the cases where they are purposefully limited by
a third-party in regards to what are their system user's permission
(this is common in VPS or HPC, where the end-user is forbidden from
managing his own copies of specific applications, or of all
applications).

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com