I agree wholeheartedly with you, if you don't commit a crime no one should be using a search warrant on you.

And yes, this makes me somewhat happier as well. Although, the idea of seizing people's stuff in general is wrong if they have done nothing wrong. Talk about paranoid... that's the nsa and the fbi. Always paranoid to the extreme and sometimes in ways that make absolutely and completely no sense.

Seriously... if they have backdoors in everything don't they realize they are jeopardizing people's security and national security for that matter...

using windows = dumb... especially for government!!!

yep. But yeah, there is a difference between reasonable suspicion and paranoid assholes who need to know where everyone is at every given time... Megalomaniacs that's our government for ya...