I don't know if you understand what I am saying.

I do not. Since you are redefining words, it is not surprising. The definition of freedom you list match the one I gave you. They do not say "freedom means no limitation" (like you wrote). That is fortunate because your definition is useless: since you can always made up things nobody can do (go back in time, turn into a tomato, etc.), nobody is and can ever be "free" by your definition!

Freedom has no opposite.

Yes, it has: slavery. Freedom is having no master, "exempt from; not in bondage, acting of one's own will" (the definition you give!). It is not "being unlimited".

It is the least worse for the moment.

So, you now recognize that there are "levels of privacy respects". I mean if it was 0/1, like you pretended earlier, writing "the least worse for the moment" would make no sense.

And that is due to the poor design.

What? Why is "the poor design" (of what?) the reason people are more at risk of being duped by phishing?

It is possible to have TOR-ed nodes which pull them and host them.

That is against the Terms of Service (see my reply to SuperTramp83).

Exactly. But nobody pulls the cord (except RMS perhaps).

Contrary to you, RMS trusts the free software community. He believes in in the collective control of the software through freedom 3. He neither reads nor wants to read all the source code of the programs he uses.

Still I don't claim to be no expert, technology moves too fast to follow every aspect of it.

That is true for everybody. We are all limited, i.e., nobody is free and can be free by your useless definition of freedom. Yet you want the source code of every program to be understandable by everybody, even non-programmers. It is simply impossible.

Where is the source code?

In the hands of its only user, Google, that is in control, as it should: https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/network-services-arent-free-or-nonfree.html

I think services can be privacy respecting without having to trust a mid-man.

Yes, they can. But being privacy-preserving has nothing to do with being free/proprietary. They are two separate (and both important) issues.

Then I am waiting to see the lines of code with explanation proving that it is incorrect, so that everyone can understand it.

It is incorrect that "excercising the freedom 1 is a next to impossible effort which obviously nobody would waste time on" (as you wrote). Take https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/file/tip/toolkit/components/telemetry/TelemetryScalar.cpp as a random example. Many different people edited it (they need to study it before doing so!) and there are certainly many more users who read it without proposing changes: https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/log/tip/toolkit/components/telemetry/TelemetryScalar.cpp

You are mixing different things.

My sentence was not clear: airports that force you to enter a body scanner (where you almost appear naked) are *more* invasive than those only requiring your ID. There are "levels of privacy respects".

Trying to justify these privacy violating things by evaluating them through FSF's 4 freedoms is meaningless.

Indeed. I repeat that since the beginning: privacy is a feature, not a freedom. That does not mean it is not important. It is just a separate issue. Software should always be free, controlled by its users. Any piece of software can be free. Its authors only have to distribute it under a free software license. In contrast, we cannot expect the software to be 100% secure + 100% privacy-respectful + 100% efficient + 100% user-friendly + 100% accessible + 100% localized + 100% [add here your favorite feature]. Not only it requires a lot of work but it usually is impossible to have all that. There are physical limitations. There are trade-offs too.