Thank you very much to JabJabs, garfilth, onpon4 and Magic Banana for your very important and priceless advice.

I really appreciate it.

onpon4 writes "Remember that any new software should be installed through the software repository, and this is easily your greatest protection on a system like Trisquel from malware".

Thanks for this information; if I need a software, I'll download it from the Trisquel Add/Remove Applications list.

onpon4 also writes "In the case of LibreOffice, though, Trisquel already comes with that by default."

Where is it possible to find the list of Trisquel software that comes by default like i.e. LibreOffice?

This to avoid to install LibreOffice twice, when this software is already provided on Trisquel by default.