I don't read the whole topic but this post was enough to remind me why I use abrowser until today.

However, for some weeks some pages are progressively stopping the 56.0 version used in the abrowser.

Youtube was the first to show notification, followed by Facebook (both allow STILL use).

Soundcloud and Mixcloud no longer allow access, but now, the design of github begins to present problems (and show "Please note that GitHub no longer supports old versions of Firefox.")

Sorry for the bad English, but would anyone know when the next abrowser update will be?

I use Midori as an alternative but depending on the restrictions of the site, it does not go in.

I imagine all this restriction has to do with DRM but I really was not bothering me until I had issues with github.

Regards.