I would remove their contact resources/forms/ways that are not
*federated* (this is a little beyond free/libre software as a product,
and is very important, see: [1], it belongs to a subset of the
free/libre software as philosophy).

Email is, at least by design, federated, so you don't need to remove
their emails.

Besides, it's possible to do such split by sender address. Email clients
which support "splitting" and "scoring" allow you to do this. For
example, Gnus, the email and news client that comes installed with GNU
Emacs by default. I don't particularly use it because I don't receive
emails from the "big players" that frequently, at least not directly,
just through discussion/mailing lists.

[1] https://libreplanet.org/wiki/XMPP#Why_should_you_use_it.3F .

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com