That wasn't a message that was meant for you. Whatever happened to not being a vegan activist, as you proclaimed (by agreeing to strypey with no caveats) on the previous page? You're just proving what I said to be true.

I still stand by what I said in relation to that: you need to drop the activism until you get your issues sorted out. And yes, that does include the libre software movement, too. Take care of yourself first. Once you're on track with that, with a good therapist and a path forward, then re-fit the libre software movement and whatever other causes you want to support into it, without compromising that path.

But if you insist on replying to the other thread, as you just did, I'm not going to pull any punches when you're wrong.