If I have a message in my inbox from trisquel-users, that message has since
been moved to freedom-misc, and I respond without changing the cc line from
trisquel-users to freedom-misc, will my response correctly appear in the
freedom-misc forum, or will it start a new thread in trisquel-users? During
this transition it would be nice to not have to go to the forum and double
check the location of each thread before responding, but it would only be a
short-term inconvenience so it's not a huge deal.