This is what you said:

> I don't have a particular preference, but I think it should definitely be a *female* name.
>
> That would be a small but significant sign of not following the dominant patriarchy in technology (and in society in general).

You offered no suggestion for a name to use. You just said that it "should" be female, which implies that it "should" not be male, i.e. that you are categorically opposed to all male name suggestions. This is a female supremacist attitude, and your justification for this is the vague "patriarchy", the typical female supremacist excuse. You being male has no bearing on whether or not what you are championing is female supremacy.

> I just dropped down my own two cents, simply put. I have no intention to turn this thread into any discussion of any kind

In other words, you're willing to spread propaganda to support your bigoted ideology where it doesn't belong, but you aren't willing to actually defend it in a discussion.

A word of advice: if you aren't willing to follow up on something, such as by answering to the fact that Trisquel has exactly equal representation of the sexes as of Trisquel 8 and therefore doesn't fit into your "patriarchy" narrative, don't post it in the first place.