2018-03-07T13:58:33+0100 stry...@disintermedia.net.nz wrote:
> replies. Many modern web forum server packages (like Discourse) allow
> for email delivery and replies. Loomio enables text discussions

We currently need help solving some end-user JavaScript freedom issues
in Discourse, if you know a developer who can help fix the issues
presented in ([1]), or even better: remove automatically-executed
client-side scripting (JavaScript/WebAssembly/whatever) ([2]). It would
be great to start that contribution, specially since HTML, CSS and
server-side code can do many things more securely and dinamically
nowadays.

So if you know a developer who can help, or someone with free time,
please forward this message.

[1]
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Talk:Discourse#LibreJS_output_for_front_page_of_a_demo
 .

[2] https://mikegerwitz.com/2018/01/Meltdown-Spectre-and-the-Web .

--
- Formas de contato: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#vCard

- Ativista do /software/ livre (não confundir com gratuito). Avaliador
  da liberdade de /software/ e de /sites/.

- Membro do LibrePlanet Brasil:
  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Brasil

- Comunicações sociais federadas padronizadas, onde o "social"
  permanece independente do fornecedor.

- #DeleteWhatsApp. Use o pai dele, #XMPP, federado e com padrão
  internacional: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/XMPP.pt

- #DeleteFacebook #DeleteInstagram #DeleteTwitter #DeleteYouTube. Use
  redes sociais federadas que suportam #ActivityPub, padrão
  internacional, como a rede Mastodon: https://joinmastodon.org/

- #DeleteNetflix #CancelNetflix. Evite #DRM:
  https://www.defectivebydesign.org/

- Quer enviar arquivos para mim? Veja:
  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#Arquivos

- Quer doar para mim, ou me contratar? Veja:
  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#Suporte

- Minhas contribuições:
  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#Contributions